New Patients -What to Expect
Welcome to North Houston Family Medicine! Whether you are looking for a convenient walk-in clinic in the greater Houston area, or need a new primary care doctor, we’re here to help. Welcoming new patients from across Spring, Porter, Humble, Conroe, TX, and the surrounding areas, below you’ll find some helpful information to know for a successful first visit at any of our locations.
- Arrive at the appointment 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
- Bring a valid State ID or Driver’s License. Military IDs and Passports are welcome.
- Bring your most recent insurance card(s). Digital cards and paper printouts are welcome.
- Please bring medication history or prescription bottle(s).
- If the appointment is for a hospital follow-up or continued care please bring all necessary medical records with you. Included but not limited to hospital discharge summary, labs, and or imaging reports within the last 1-2 years.
Appointments & Referrals
At NHFM, our centralized scheduling team makes appointment scheduling and referral coordination easy and convenient. Call (281) 206-7880 to inquire about a referral written by your doctor.