New Patients -What to Expect
Welcome to North Houston Family Medicine! Here are a few things our new patients need to know for a successful first visit at any of our locations.
- Arrive at the appointment 15 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time to complete the registration process.
- Bring a valid State ID or Driver’s License. Military IDs and Passports are welcome.
- Bring your most recent insurance card(s). Digital cards and paper printouts are welcome.
- Please bring medication history or prescription bottle(s).
- If the appointment is for a hospital follow-up or continued care please bring all necessary medical records with you. Included but not limited to hospital discharge summary, labs, and or imaging reports within the last 1-2 years.
Appointments & Referrals
At NHFM, our centralized scheduling team makes appointment scheduling and referral coordination easy and convenient. Call (281) 789-8207 to inquire about a referral written by your doctor.